This hairstyle is not difficult, it doesn’t require any fancy skills or specific tools. You will need your hands and attention to follow the steps properly in order to get it right, because there is a lot of twisting, tying, tucking and separating. In the first picture you can see the final result. If you like it, just keep scrolling and you will see the steps. But first, let me explain you the prep procedure:
If you want to make it right, you have to create a proper texture of the hair. Which in our case is the straight glossy hair. You can achieve that effect with smoothing mousse and flat iron. But if you want to use the flat iron, you will have to put a thermal protector first in order to prevent any deep damage to the hair.
And when the texture of the hair is ready for the hairstyle, you start following the steps.
- First tie the hair into a high ponytail. Don’t tie it too tight.
- Make a hole between the hair band and the head and tuck in the ponytail through that hole as it is shown in the picture.
- Then divide the tail into two equal parts and tuck in each part of the right and left sides of the twist.
- Then tuck in the parts of the tails through the bun until the whole length of the tail is gathered into a gorgeous bun.
- Secure everything with bobby pins, but try to hide the pins, because it will look more elegant and professional if the pins are hidden. You can even use golden bobby pins if your hair is light.
- At the end spritz the whole bun with hair spray. This will tame the flying hairs and the hairstyle will last longer.
All done! Enjoy the look!