A hairstyle doesn’t need to be complicated and difficult to be made in order to look fancy. In fact, it is quite the opposite. The more natural and simple the hairstyle is, the better it looks.
Take a look at the tutorial down below and try to make the very same hairstyle if you like the way it looks in the picture. Follow the steps one by one:
- First of all, you have to prepare the hair for the hairstyle. If the texture is not right, the result won’t be the same as the one in the picture. The preparation step requires a flat iron, a thermal protector and a stylizing mousse. Brush the hair neatly, apply the two products and then straighten the hair with the flat iron.
- The hair is prepared with the for the hairstyle.
- Separate two sections of the hair. Take a thick section of the bangs area and divide it in two halfs. Make the part in a diagonal line at the top of the forehead.
- Then tie the rest of the hair into a low ponytail. Comb the sections of hair that we separated earlier and attach them to the ponytail by wrapping them around the hair band. Secure everything with bobby pins.
- Spritz the hair with a hair spray and smooth the hair with a teasing comb.
- All done! Now you have sleek, organized and neat hairstyle – perfect match for your red-carpet look.
A simple looking hairstyle will be flattered by simple looking makeup. You can bet on the cat-eye liner and nude lips. Or a light, nude shades on the eyes and again nude lips. Just choose a design that looks all natural to match your gorgeous hairstyle.
You can make this hairstyle both for casual and formal event.