Society talk a lot about weight loss, but we rarely discuss the other problem – weight gaining. There are a lot of people who are incapable of gaining any body weight and there are a lot of people who doesn’t know how hard it is to try to gain any weight.
You know that it is not polite to tell someone that he/she is fat and huge, well, it is not polite at all to tell someone that he/she is skinny and looks ill. You don’t know the story of this person and you have no rights to judge him/her.
There are many issues that can stop you from looking healthy and fit, some of them are:
- Lack of appetite;
- Eating disorders;
- Strict diet plan;
- Dynamic daily routine;
- No breaks;
- Digestive problems;
- Hormonal disorders;
All these reasons could lead to reducing body weight in unhealthy and even ugly way.
Here I gathered some advices from specialists, which tend to help you gain weight, but I’m pretty sure that you’ve tried everything, but let me show you some tips for foods and habits that might be useful for you if you’re having some weight issues.
No matter what you are aiming for – losing or gaining weight, you always have to act slowly and carefully with the changes of your body. So, in case not to overload your body, fix your daily meals gradually – day to day, week to week.
Here are the main rules of the diet for gaining weight:
- Wake up your appetite by drinking half cup of vegetable or fruit juice before every meal.
- Eat at least 5-6 times per day and try to make the meals a routine, eat every day at the same time.
- Eat foods that are tasty for you, especially if they have high nutrient levels.
- Take a nap after lunch if you have the time for that.
- Drink Melissae tea, which has relaxing effect and also slows down the metabolism.
- Start with low-calorie diet plan and slowly increase the intake of calories until you reach 3000-3500 calories per day.
You should take 10% protein, 30% fats and 55% carbohydrates. Organize your diet plan according to these facts:
120 g fat per day will bring you enough amount of energy and you will take the food without a sickness. Three teaspoons of vegetable oil are enough, but don’t forget that vegetable oils are healthier than the animal fats.
Include in your diet foods like: sugar, honey, white bread, pasta and fruit juices.
Here is an example for your daily meal plan:
- Breakfast. Eggs, rice or cheese, or combines, just improvise.
- Lunch. You’ll have to eat meat – for instance steamed veal, then you can fry it. But you can replace it with fish.
- Let the garnish be mashed potatoes.
- An afternoon meal. Salad or nuts like almonds, also a yogurt will be a good choice.
- Dinner. Eggs or chicken meat. Again, use your imagination when you cook. And the most important thing is to eat delicious for you foods.
I hope these tips will help you reach the goal you want.