Sadly, as we grow up older and older, the beauty issues are coming to the surface. The skin is more fragile, the wrinkles are here to stay already and the double chin will make you look even older.
Unfortunately, not all of us are capable of regular visits to the plastic surgeon. But when we don’t do it the easy way, we do it the smart way. There are a lot of exercises, small changes in your eating habits and of course, the healthy sleep.
How to avoid the double chin problem
In the first place you have to drink at least 2l of water per day. When your body is deprived from water, it holds it as a reserve per caution and that’s how the swelling is created. Drink only clean water or green tea. If you have some snacks between the main daily meals, let them be fruits, not sweets and chips.
Reduce the intake of any alcohol products. Every single alcohol causes dehydration.
Don’t eat during the night, make the breakfast the heaviest meal, the lunch is in second place and the dinner should be light and healthy.
When you take good care of your eating habits, you have to pay attention to some exercises for removing double chin. Aerobics, yoga or gym are not necessary, you can do these exercises at home or in the office (but make sure that no one is watching because you will look a little bit funny while doing them).
It’s enough to make them two times a day whenever it is convenient for you. Take a look:
* Pull the hair back and open your mouth as wide as you can and close it slowly. Do that 15 times, 5-10 sets. Be careful not to hurt your jaw.
* Stand up, press your teeth tight and then pull your upper lip forward. Do that at least 5 times.
* Sit on a chair, elbow on the table, hand in a fist, press the chin with it.
* Stand up and turn your hand from left to right, trying to reach your shoulders with the chin and your eyes trying to see your heels.
* Bite a pencil and try to write the alphabet in the air with only your head moving. After the 10th letter you will feel your facial muscles working.
The exercises are done and now you have to reward yourself with a good sleep. It’s best if you create a habit of going to bed and waking up at the same time every morning. It is also better to sleep on hard mattress and hard pillow. Keep your hair up while sleeping to prevent double chin.
After a while you will see the results yourself if you follow these tips and tricks for removing and preventing double chin. Take good care of your body and it will answer with the same kindness – it will look great only because of you.