In order to straighten your hair, you often use the flat iron. Unfortunately, the heat of the flat iron is damaging your hair really harsh. That’s why many specialists recommend natural methods for getting straight hair.
The following mask will smooth the flying hairs while flats the hair down. Take a look at the ingredients and the whole procedure:
You will need – coconut milk, lemon juice and burdock oil.
Let the coconut milk rest in the fridge over the night. After 24 hours in the fridge, the coconut milk will create a thick foam, you will need that foam for the mask.
- Mix the foam of the coconut milk, 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon and 3 drops of burdock oil, which has the property of hair straightening.
- Alternative products are lavender and chamomile oil will work as well if you can’t find burdock oil.
- Mix the ingredients nicely and put that mixture back in the fridge to rest for another 24 hours. After the 24-hour rest, the mask will become thick enough to apply it on the hair.
- Use your fingers to apply the mask all over the hair. Start by massaging the scalp and spread the mask from the roots to the ends. After that, wrap the hair with a towel and leave the mask to work at least for an hour. Then wash the hair with shampoo and a lot of hair in order to remove the oily coconut foam.
- If you want to achieve best results, you have to apply this mask at least 2 times a week. The mask will make the texture of the hair smoother and the hair will be hydrated.
- Coconut milk contains high levels of vitamin E and fats, which promotes the hair growth. In order to prevent oily roots, you have to apply the mask in small doses all over the hair equally. If you build up more of the mask, you will have to wash the hair several times in order to remove the whole mask.
- The natural masks give the hair the nutrients it needs to grow strong and shiny.
- Remember to brush the hair nicely before you apply the mask, this trick will help you apply the mask evenly on the hair.
P.S. When you treat your hair with heat, always apply thermal protector. It is much easier to prevent damaging than to cure the damaged hair. Keep that in mind when you reach for the flat iron next time.