The heat is damaging your hair in a very cruel and fast way. I have a friend of mine, which stylize her hair every single day with a flat iron and curling iron. Her hair is so thin that her hairstyle can’t last longer than half an hour. Her hair is sparse and it keeps falling because she pulls it every single day with the flat iron.
I want to show you several tips and tricks for protecting your hair from the heat. If you want good looking hair, you have to keep it healthy and strong, that’s the most beautiful condition of a hair. When it is sick and damaged, then your hair will look bad too.
- First of all, analyze the type of your hair and stylize it according to that. If it is thin – hold the heating tool less time and keep down the temperature.
- The next tip requires a lot of money. If you want to stylize your hair with heating tools, you have to invest in good quality tools. Tools that has several temperature positions, for instance.
- Another thing that you can make to protect your hair is to use alternative ways of curling your hair, which doesn’t require heat. The beach waves are the easiest to be made without heat. See how:
- Your hair has to be slightly wet. Divide it into two sections and apply stylizing mousse.
- Start twisting the hair at behind the ear. Make the twist really tight, all the way from the roots to the ends. Twist until it folds.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Place the twists at the top of the head as a crown and secure with bobby pins.
- Let the miracle happen over the night and in the morning release the twists. Finger brush the hair and spritz a little bit of hair spray.