Many events require elegant look. And elegant look can be achieved with a proper hairstyle, matching earrings and an outfit that will flatter your figure. Oh, and don’t forget about the makeup, it is an essential step, which is the finishing step that will fulfill your whole elegant look.
Today I want to show you a hairstyle that is perfect for a formal event. It is actually a Fishbone braid. Make sure that you have the following tools to make it look right:
- First of all, you have to part the hair into two sections – top and bottom. Place your fingers behind the ears and meet them at the back of the head. Clip away the top section while you work with the bottom one.
- Comb the bottom section nicely and apply stylizing mousse in order to prevent any tangles and flying hairs. Tie this section into a low ponytail.
- Tease the tail with your fingers and roll it up into a loose bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Now, remove the clips from the top section of hair and apply a stylizing mousse again. Make a look Fishbone braid and tie it with hair band right above the bun.
- Tease this tail as well.
- Then twist it and roll it around the fluffy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Pull up a little bit the strands of the braid in order to create a more voluminous look of the hairstyle.
- Lock everything with a hair spray.
Now finish your look with the proper makeup design and the outfit that will match the whole appearance. Enjoy the night and enjoy the great look that you have achieved all by yourself. Who needs an appointment at the beauty salon when you can do it all by yourself?