In my eyes, the bold liner looks like Smoky makeup, but with precise and sharp edges – no smudging needed. The bolder eyeliner needs some drawing skills, because in that case you won’t be able to fix the mistake with the blending brush.
So, if you don’t trust in your drawing skill, you’d better ask someone else to do this makeup design for you.
Let’s get started:
- As usual, we have to start with the brows. Line the shape of the brow that you want and then fill in with the proper color. Highlight the whole area around the brow in order to pop out. Use blending concealer for the highlighting part.
- Then prime the lids. Use matte primer, because it will absorb the oils of the lid and that’s how the makeup design won’t smudge and fade away. Remember to wait a couple of minutes for the primer to absorb into the skin.
- Now take a thin black pencil or liquid liner and line the shape of the bold eyeliner. Pull a line as an extension of the bottom lash line, point it to the tail of the brow.
- Then draw a curved line above the crease, alongside the lash line.
- Fill in the created V shape at the outer corner of the eye with black color. Then make an Ombre effect with gray eyeshadow as you cover the rest of the shape.
- The brightest color must be applied at the inner corner of the eye.
- If you want this makeup to suit you on a party night, you can even apply some glitter.
- Don’t forget to enhance the bottom lash line, but leave the waterline nude.
- Finish the look with a nice and thick coat of mascara, if needed, apply two coats, because this makeup design can handle long and bold lashes.