Let’s say that your crush has a birthday this weekend and you want to impress him with your look. It could be done easily – apply the right makeup design. The key to impressing a crush with a makeup is to keep the things natural. You only have to enhance your best features and hide some spots you don’t like.
Let’s start with the eyes and according the them, choose the outfit and the rest of the makeup.
Take a look:
- Prime your lids. The primer is an essential makeup product, because it holds the shadows right where you’ve put them, which guarantees you that your eyes will look flawless the whole night.
- Wait for a while until the primer is set and absorbed and you can start with the application of the makeup. First of all, apply the eye-opening trick – apply nude color to the bottom waterline. You can dry it out with a cotton swab before that in order to have the color of the pencil stick perfectly to the line.
- Then dust out the lids with a nude matte shadow. Use big and fluffy brush.
- Then set and eyeliner to the lash line, but really close to the hairs, so you will make them appear thicker and bolder.
- Apply a little bit of the black eyeliner to the bottom lash line too, just a short, thin line at the outer half of the bottom lash line.
- Then apply a dark silver, shimmery shadow. Spread the color all over the lids. Create a V shape at the outer corner of the eye.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara.
- Keep the lips all natural, don’t apply too glossy lipstick, use matte or translucent lip balm, tinted with pink undertones.
- Don’t overdo the blush and be careful with the foundation and the powder. It will be best if your skin looks natural and healthy glowing. You can achieve that with soft contouring technique.
- Done! Go on and impress him!