If your hair is strong and beautiful, every hairstyle will look good on it. That’s why I want to show you a hair mask that will nourish your hair. The ingredients are simple and I’m sure that you have them in your kitchen. Take a look at the instructions and nourish your hair with this homemade hair mask at least two times per month:
- Make sure that you have one egg, 1 cup of milk, half a lemon and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- These ingredients will nourish the hair with protein, fatty acids, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and calcium. They will nourish the hair by making it stronger, shiny, they will also prevent hair loss, promote growth and prevent hair breakage. It is obvious that this hair mask is perfect for all types of damaged hairs.
- If your hair is normal, use the whole egg, but if the hair is oily, use only the egg white. Beat the egg and add the other ingredients to it. Then massage the scalp with the mixture and work all the way down from the roots to the ends of the hair. Cover the whole length of the hair.
- Let it work for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse the hair. The water must be lukewarm or cold, but definitely not hot.
- Then clean the hair with a shampoo to get rid of the egg.I’m sure that after a few times of nourishing procedures with this hair mask you will notice that the condition of your hair is getting better.
Now that you know how to maintain your hair, you can make different types of hairstyle and you must be calm, because every single one of them will look great, mostly because of the good texture of your hair – shiny and strong.
Take a look at this simple, but elegant hairstyle – the knotted low bun.