After a school or work week all you want to do is to relax and have some fun, to do something that will take your mind away from the daily and annoying problems. And what is more relaxing than a meeting with your closest friends at a bar or dancing in a club.
I know that you will say “sitting at home and watching a movie” is more relaxing, but that’s just boring and if the movie isn’t so interesting you will start thinking about your problems again.
So, go out and meet people, have a drink, laugh a lot and dance the night away.
And the preparation is fun and relaxing itself. Let’s start with the makeup and then you will be able to decide the outfit and the hairstyle.
- Prepare the eyes with a primer and also, you have to shape and fill in your brows. Apply concealer under the eyes if they look tired and reddish.
- Once the primer is absorbed into the skin, cover the lid with a sparkly black eyeshadow. Like a night sky full of stars.
- Then apply orange-peach shadow above the black one.
- Merge the colors together with a blending brush.
- After that, draw a thin cat-eye liner to the top lash line.
- Enhance the bottom lash line with the orange shadow. It will work as a background to the black kohl at the bottom waterline.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with brighter orange.
- Highlight the brow bone with the very same bright orange and apply a thick coat of mascara.
- Now you can continue with the rest of your facial makeup – the lips and the blush. Keep the lips natural and soft and the blush barely visible.
- Choose a sexy dress with a sparkly detail and leather high heels.
Go out and have fun!