Did you know that ponytails will be a huge trend among the hairstyles for the Spring and Summer of 2015? Well, now you know!
All kinds of ponytails will be able to flatter your look, but you should be careful not to get bored with them too soon. This situation can be prevented if you make different types of ponytails and if you decorate them in different ways, making different designs. Don’t be too skeptical, it can be done, you can make different designs with only one single ponytail, the trick is to use the design to hide the hair band and the hairstyle will look chic and sophisticated.
I want to show you this idea for a fancy ponytail look and if you like, you can make it all by yourself, because it is really easy. You can even use it as an office hairstyle, to match the dress code, which most probably is elegant.
- First of all, you have to make sure that your hair is freshly washed, or you can refresh it with a dry shampoo, but never do this hairstyle while your hair is greasy, the oily roots will ruin the fancy effect of the hairstyle.
- After the inspection of the roots, you can apply some kind of smoothing mousse, in order to tuck in the flying hairs, after all we want a neat and perfectly looking hairstyle and messy, flying hairs will ruin that look.
- Now, separate two thick sections of hair from the bangs area and set aside.
- Tie the rest of the hair into a low, sleek ponytail. Use a thin and thick hair band, it will be better if the color of the band is close to the color of your hair.
- Divide the side section into another two section. Now you have to have four strands. Take the top strand from the right side, twist it and wrap it around the hair band only once and pin with a bobby pin under the hair band. Then do the same with the top strand from the left side.
- Repeat the procedure with the bottom side strands. Twist, wrap and secure.
All done. Enjoy the look!