If you want to look good with makeup on your face, you have to know what suits you and what doesn’t suit you. This can be decided if you know well your facial features. If you are a beginner at the makeup application, you have to know a few simple steps, which will be your base, on which you will upgrade your skills. That’s how you will create a personal style. Take a look at the tips for beginner and at the end of the article I will show you a perfect tutorial for beginners:
First of all, you have to know the color of your face and how it changes when it got touched by the sun. You have to choose a covering product which fully blends with your skin color.
Learn what is the type of your skin – oily, dry, normal. Once you know that, you will be able to choose the right moisturizer for you, which is an important step, because you will need a lot of this moisturizer, especially before the application of the foundation.
Every pretty picture is painted on well prepared canvas. Think the same when it comes to your face, you have to prepare it well for the foundation. We discussed the moisturizer, but there is another product that is needed in the prep steps – the primer. It will protect the pores from clogging, which means less blackheads and pimples, and it holds the makeup all day long.
As a beginner, you have to learn how to draw the perfect cat-eye liner, because it is the most used finishing touch of almost every makeup eye design.
Choose the right blush for your face. It has to look like healthy glow, not like a clown.
And now, take a look at the promised tutorial for eye makeup:
- It is soft and gentle, and if you have brown or green eyes, you can use the same colors. First of all, apply a primer, we already mentioned the importance of the primer. T
- Then draw a V-shape at the outer corner of the eye, trace the crease as well. Use a brown, shimmer, kohl pencil.
- Then trace the lash lines with brown eye pencil.
- Smudge the lines with a small brush.
- Soften the look with beige shadow and smudging brush.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara.