I’m sure you have a certain part or feature of your face that you like a lot and you are proud of. Sometimes it’s the eyes, and sometimes it’s the lips. And if you are a smart girl (and I’m sure you are) you will enhance this gorgeous feature with all the tools you have in order to draw attention to that beautiful part of you. This is also a clever trick if you have a feature you don’t like, because the gorgeous eyes or lips will move the focus away from the flaw you don’t like.
Our job is to work as an inspiring workshop for you. Here you will be able to find different designs for your makeup, tricks, which will make the application easier and tips for perfecting your skills. Let’s start with the ideas right now. I want to show you a great look for your lips. Take a look:
You will need several products and tools, here they are:
- Lip scrub
- Lip balm
- Hot pink lipstick (I recommend you matte)
- White lip pencil
- Pointy brush
- Liner brush
- Blending brush
When you apply dry lip products, like the matte lipstick, you have to exfoliate the lips to remove any dry cuticles and to smooth the skin.
- Use a lip scrub, bought from any beauty store or make a homemade lip exfoliating mask. Mix one spoon of sugar and a pinch of honey to make a thick paste. Use it while you rub the lips with your finger. Then rinse with lukewarm water and apply immediately lip balm.
- The next step will blend in the lips with the skin complexion of the face. Apply concealer or foundation to the lips.
- Then apply the lipstick precisely. You can use a lipstick brush for better results.
- Line the edges of the lips with white pencil.
- Blend in and smudge with the brushes.
- Reapply the white pencil and blend in again.
- Finish the look with concealer around the mouth to make the lips pop out even more and to hide any mistakes and smudges.
- Pout, Pout! Your juicy, candy-like lips are all done!