Sometimes, when you wake up, you are still too sleepy or tired or your body hates you, because you wake up with puffiness, redness and dark circles under your eyes. I want to talk a little bit more about that morning condition of your face an how to prevent it and look stunning after 15 minutes. Here are my suggestions:
When you get out of the bed, put the water to get boiled and then go to the bathroom to do your morning routine. When you come back to the kitchen, make a peppermint tea and drink it while you handle the rest of the morning tasks, drink it instead of your coffee. The peppermint reduces the puffiness and brings fresher look to the skin. If you don’t have enough time to make a peppermint tea, drink a glass of water with lemon juice, it works the same way and the lemon water is extremely healthy for your body and skin.
Well, the puffiness is removed, but what we are going to do with the redness and the dark circles? Here comes the help of the makeup. The trick is to create an effect which will make your eyes look natural, but fresh and rested. Here are the steps:
- Shape the brows and fill in with the proper color.
- Then prime the lids in order to save the effect longer and right in place.
- Apply base color – one shade lighter than your skin complexion. Let it be matte.
- Then create a 3D effect by contouring the crease. Make a V shape at the outer corner of the eye. Smudge it nicely and softly.
- Highlight the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye.
- Enhance the bottom lid with the light brown shadow too.
- Use a tape strip as guideline in order to make the flick at the outer corner precise.
- Black liner to the top lash line and white pencil to the bottom waterline.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara.