I often present you different easy and simple makeup techniques, but today I will show you something not so simple. This makeup is complex and requires different makeup techniques and many tools, which means that you must have at least medium makeup skills and equipment in order to make it right. It is nice from time to time to push your boundaries, which will lead to learning new skills and techniques. Take a look at these steps and let’s follow them one by one together:
If your brows are thin or out of shape, your first task is to take care of their good shape, which means that you have to take care of them – line the shape, fill it in and then highlight the brow bone. These steps are always the same, the only thing that you must keep in mind is the proper shape of the brows. Create it according to your face.
- Now you should apply the primer which will guarantee you long lasting makeup.
- Take the liner brush and the liquid black liner and draw a thin contouring line from the inner corner of the eye to the outer one as it is shown in the picture.
- Then smudge the top line with a round brush and reapply the color. Smudge again. Redo these steps until the line become thicker.
- Fill in the empty gap with white pencil. This bright base will make the main color of the makeup pop out.
- Top it with blue color or some other color that matches your face and outfit.
- Then apply a dark brown color above the crease in order to create a smoky effect of the makeup.
- Line the crease one more time.
- Now move to the bottom lid. Apply other bright color, match it to the top one and apply all over.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara.