The most kissable lips are those who look the most natural, soft and pink. I decided to talk more about kisses, because the holiday season is almost here and you will happen to be under the mistletoe more than you expect and if you happen to walk under it with your crush, it will be the perfect moment for an innocent, romantic kiss. And when that moment comes, you have to be prepared with perfect look that will tempt him to make the first step. Beside the hairstyle, the eyes and the perfect dress, in my opinion, the most important factor for this special moment is the condition of your lips. If you have chapped and pale lips, they would look gross and the last thing that he would like to do is to kiss you.
So, take a look at this tutorial for making perfectly kissable and sweet looking lips, follow the steps:
Prepare the lips for the color. You have to exfoliate the lips with a lip scrub in order to remove any cracks and dry cuticles. That’s how the skin will remain soft and smooth, also the rubbing will bring up the blood closer to the surface and that’s how you will create fully natural color of the lips. But that’s not enough, let’s enhance them a little bit.
- Apply a lip balm over the lips, because they are dry after the exfoliation. Wait a few minutes, so the product will absorb into the lip skin and then pat on clean tissue to remove the excess oil from the balm.
- Then apply matte powder. That’s how the lipstick will last longer.
- Then apply the lipstick only at the center of the lips, don’t reach the borders.
- Then use a lipstick brush to blend in the color by pulling it out to the edges of the lips.
- Top it with transparent lip balm and use your finger as a tool for the application.
Done! Your kissable lips are ready for the night. Have fun!